Finally the great moment has arrived, you have decided to spend the rest of your life with that special person. From now you are planning that special trip that will unify your relationship like never before: the honeymoon.
That’s why the Plan Up Club brings you 10 tips for you to don’t miss anything and help you to make everything perfect for the trip:
1. The Plan: expect the unexpected: Try to set up an itinerary according to your interests so you can have an idea of what to do during the trip. It doesn’t have to be very rigid and this way you can modify some parts of the trip without affecting the package you have prepaid before. And remember: less countries and more cities. Concentrate on knowing all the magical corners of that place you chose.
2. The Documentation: We know that it can be the most boring and cumbersome part of the trip planning, but remember that if it is an international trip you must find out very well the requirements you need to enter (such as visas, vaccines …). Knowing that, you can handle them with enough time and avoid a bad surprise at the airport.
3. The hotels: Make sure that the hotel really is worth it and is of the quality according to your interests. The hotels are one of the most important part of your honeymoon so make sure to choose the perfect place for both of you.
4. Tell the big news: Do not be afraid to mention that you are on your honeymoon. Many establishments, especially hotels, give benefits and preferential treatments for this occasion. Take them!
5. Focus on the experience, not the photos: Do not go for the photographs of the establishments you are going to book. These can sometimes be very misleading, so we advice you to look for something that meets the services and quality you need.
6. Pack light: We know, sometimes it can be difficult. But this way you will spend less time unpacking and ordering things and much more time enjoying the trip.
7. Do not let anything ruin the party: Inside your suitcase, carries a small kit of medicines to avoid altercations. Do not let anything ruin your trip, not even a small flu
8. Improves mystery and discretion: It is better that not many people know where to locate you on your honeymoon, it is your time to relax and enjoy without the work overwhelms you. Leave your contact to a family member or trusted person in case of an emergency, but do not divulge much this information.
9. Use apps: We are in the age of technology and that is why you can take advantage of your cell phone to review reminders, places to visit, reservations, entertainment sites, ect.
10. Enjoy it!: Last but not least, make that moment a magical, fun and romantic experience. The best decision is that they decide to live an adventure together and since they are there, enjoy it to the fullest.